Steps to Prepare Homemade My mom's egg dish

My mom's egg dish. In a large ovenproof sauté pan, melt the butter and add the bread; cook until brown. Flip the bread and carefully crack an egg into each hole. My mom's egg salad recipe is the classic version, with no strange ingredients.

My mom's egg dish Place eggs in the bottom of a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil over high heat. Drain the eggs and rinse them with cold water.

Hello everybody, it's John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my mom's egg dish. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My mom's egg dish is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. My mom's egg dish is something that I've loved my whole life.

In a large ovenproof sauté pan, melt the butter and add the bread; cook until brown. Flip the bread and carefully crack an egg into each hole. My mom's egg salad recipe is the classic version, with no strange ingredients.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my mom's egg dish using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My mom's egg dish:

  1. {Take 6 of eggs.
  2. {Make ready 2 cups of milk.
  3. {Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground dry mustard.
  4. {Prepare 1/2-3/4 cup of sausage fry, drain, and crumble (I use 1lb.).
  5. {Make ready 1 cup of Colby cheese shredded.
  6. {Take 6 slices of white bread cubed (leave crust on).

Lightly beat eggs in a large bowl; add milk, mustard and salt and blend well. Stir in bread crusts, add sausage and cheese and mix well. Add ham, sausage, green chiles or other ingredients if desired. Be sure to drain the meat before adding it to the egg mixture so that the casserole does not become watery and runny.

Steps to make My mom's egg dish:

  1. Spray Pam in a 9"x 9" casserole dish..
  2. In medium sized bowl lightly beat 6 eggs.
  3. Add all ingredients, except bread and stir..
  4. Cut the 6 slices of white brad into small cubes and stir with ingredients in bowl..
  5. Pour into casserole dish and place in refrigerator overnight (or for several hours)..
  6. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 55-65 minutes or until golden brown..
  7. Test with knife for doneness..

A knife inserted should come out. This comforting casserole features sunny corn kernels tucked into a creamy custard. My mom got this recipe and many other excellent ones from her mother. By the time this crowd-pleasing corn dish left the table, my father, sister, brothers and I would have almost scraped it clean. —Sandy Jenkins, Elkhorn, Wisconsin Tweets that mention My Mom's Homemade Chicken and Egg Noodles - Comfort Food Momsdish is a food blog with easy, authentic homemade recipes, how-tos and simple instructions.

So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my mom's egg dish recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe of Quick Dolgano Coffee

How to Make Homemade Kräppelchen

Recipe of Ultimate Ouzzi #A_Flaky_Lebanese_Puff_Pastry_Pouch_Stuffed_With_Rice_Gr