Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Grandma’s Spanish Salmorejo

Grandma’s Spanish Salmorejo. Grandma's Spanish Salmorejo Borja Godoy Lavin Bulgaria. This recipe is a Spanish classic, thicker and elevated version of Gazpacho, with a higher end and classier flavour. I learned this recipe from my grandma when I was a child, and since then this recipe has always been a success when I make it for someone, regardless of the cultural.

Grandma’s Spanish Salmorejo I learned this recipe from my grandma when I was a child, and since then this recipe has always been a success when I make it for someone, regardless of the cultural. "This recipe is a Spanish classic, thicker and elevated version of Gazpacho, with a higher end and classier flavour. I learned this recipe from my grandma when I was a child, and since then this recipe has always been a success when I make it for someone, regardless of the cultural background. You need to taste of Salt and Oregano.

Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, grandma’s spanish salmorejo. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Grandma's Spanish Salmorejo Borja Godoy Lavin Bulgaria. This recipe is a Spanish classic, thicker and elevated version of Gazpacho, with a higher end and classier flavour. I learned this recipe from my grandma when I was a child, and since then this recipe has always been a success when I make it for someone, regardless of the cultural.

Grandma’s Spanish Salmorejo is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're fine and they look fantastic. Grandma’s Spanish Salmorejo is something which I've loved my entire life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have grandma’s spanish salmorejo using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Grandma’s Spanish Salmorejo:

  1. {Make ready 4 of big tomatoes / 5 small ones.
  2. {Make ready 200/250 ml. of Water.
  3. {Take 100 ml. of Olive oil.
  4. {Take 2 of Garlic cloves.
  5. {Get to taste of Salt and Oregano.
  6. {Get of Third part of a loaf of bread, from the morning, left outside for it to be hardened.
  7. {Get of Toppings (Optional).
  8. {Get Half of boiled egg, chopped.
  9. {Make ready 50 g of Jamón Serrano, chopped (Prosciutto will do also).

Prepare of Third part of a loaf of bread, from the morning, left outside for it to be hardened. Salmorejo is a tomato "soup" original from Cordoba in the south of Spain, that has evolved during the years (centuries). The first versions were made in a mortar mashing bread, garlic and olive oil; nowadays it's prepared in highspeed blenders giving that rich creamy texture. Originally from Andalusia, this chilled Spanish soup is now enjoyed all over Spain.

Steps to make Grandma’s Spanish Salmorejo:

  1. On a pot, put the bread with the water for it to get soaked, we need it to be soft..
  2. While the bread is getting ready, we’ll Peeloff the tomatoes to avoid those small pieces after blending. (If you’re short of time you can skip this step, will be just as delicious, just blend a little bit more).
  3. I like to blend the whole tomato separately to avoid loosing the water inside of it, but just cutting them is also ok..
  4. Put the tomatoes, oil, spices and two pilled garlic cloves on the pot with the bread, then blend it till you have a beautiful texture..
  5. Serve it and spark the top of it with some chopped boiled egg and jamón ibérico or prosciutto, and enjoy..

Similar to gazpacho, this deliciously different soup makes a spectacular summer starter or light lunch. My mother-in-law, Antonia, makes the world's best salmorejo. Read on for her traditional Andalusian salmorejo recipe (and learn her secret to the creamiest version!). Salmorejo is something you'll find on menus throughout Spain, but the best salmorejo is always found in the south. Coconut pudding (flan de coco) N.

So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food grandma’s spanish salmorejo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe of Quick Dolgano Coffee

How to Make Homemade Kräppelchen

Recipe of Ultimate Ouzzi #A_Flaky_Lebanese_Puff_Pastry_Pouch_Stuffed_With_Rice_Gr